Kubeshark provides email and social authentication right out of the box. Authentication is a standalone feature that can be toggled on or off.
To integrate your organization’s SAML provider, begin by signing up on the Kubeshark’s console. Afterward, reach out to us on Slack, use our contact-us form or send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Company name (tenant name)
- Approved corporate domains list
- The email of the tenant admin who registered on Kubeshark’s console
After receiving your details, we’ll set you up as a tenant admin and provide you with a link to configure your SAML settings.
For those not using SAML, we offer a two-step process:
- Authentication - which can be performed via email or through social authentication providers (like Google, Microsoft).
- Authorization - this involves setting configurations in the Kubeshark config file.
To enable authentication, set the
tap.auth.enabled field to
true. To disable it, set it to
approveddomains, list the domains that should be authorized to view the dashboard.
approvedemails, list the emails that should be authorized to view the dashboard if they are outside the